Sell Side Advisory Services
Selling a business is typically the most significant financial transaction an individual will make in their lifetime. If you own a business generating between $2 and $20 million in revenue, where do you turn when it's time to sell your company? Your business may be too large and sophisticated for a local business broker, yet it's likely too small to cover the minimum fees required by full service investment banks. Kendall Capital Group is a Boutique Investment firm designed specifically for those business owners.
Kendall Capital Group has built our sell-side advisory systems to streamline the process and allow business owners to sell their life’s work at a premium. We conduct a thorough analysis of owner’s objectives, the business, and the market conditions to help the seller determine if the timing is right to take the business to market.
Kendall Capital Group Sell Side process includes:
- Understanding the Seller’s Objectives.
- Performing a thorough Business Valuation.
- Developing a Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) & blind Executive Summary.
- Perform an industry review and develop a target buyer profile.
- Initiate a Buyer’s Search Plan and Qualify Potential Buyer’s.
- Arrange Buyer introductions and facilitating business tours.
- Manage the Auction Process to maximizes value, both price & terms, of each offer we receive.
- Obtain Letters of Intent from multiple qualified buyers that match the owner’s objectives.
- Coordinate Due Diligence, Financing, and assist advisors in completing a Definitive Purchase Agreement.
- Assist in closing the transaction and post-closing business integration!
Our goal is always to sell a company for a premium, and achieving this goal requires understanding the appropriate valuation range for the business, developing detailed models that outline the future prospects for the business, and presenting it the right way. Our years of transactional experience allow us to streamline the process and reduce time to close and the overall cost of the transaction. Our Success Fee is contingent on delivering results!